JAMAICA EXPORT TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Jamaica Export Trading Company Ltd. (JETCO), offers the most comprehensive range of trading services available from any Jamaican company, and helps the Jamaican producer to access and maintain an overseas market.
With their culmination of over 30 years of experience in importing and exporting goods, they have created a global network. This expertise is available to all Jamaican entities involved in the import and export markets.
JETCO has established a track record of providing a full range of services to several companies, both locally and overseas. Their services include the following:-
- Purchasing items for export from local entities, that is, JETCO takes title to the goods, and then undertakes all the export functions.
- Acting as an export agent (i.e. JETCO does not take title to the goods), providing the exporter with services, such as documentation, assists with pricing and providing expertise to ensure the completion of the transaction.
- Making local haulage, shipping, documentation, packaging, and warehousing arrangements.
- Pricing and terms of sales negotiation, the establishment of and negotiation of payment instruments (e.g. letters of credit).
- Quality control and monitoring of regulatory compliance.
- Locating overseas markets for Jamaica’s raw material.
- Sourcing internationally raw materials for use by Jamaican entities.
- Assisting in creating overall marketing strategy and doing preliminary overseas marketing research.
The company has been operating extensively in two major trading areas:
- Agricultural Products, comprising spices, ground provisions, fresh fruits, horticultural products, and processed foods.
- Industrial Products, comprising craft items, garments, furniture, and minerals.
Whether you are a buyer or supplier, JETCO will ensure that you receive the optimal return on your efforts.